Ads

Kylie Jenner Opens Up About Keeping Her Pregnancy A Secret

Kylie Jenner's pregnancy was the worst-kept secret in the world. We knew she was expecting months before her daughter Stormi's birth, even though she basically went into hiding to avoid the spotlight.


When she did finally give birth, Kylie posted the news on her Instagram page along with a video of her pregnancy journey.







Kylie offered up the explanation of privacy as to why she kept everything in the dark, but in a recent interview with Vogue Australia, the almost-billionaire went even more in-depth about her pregnancy and how the privacy affected Stormi.



I knew that it would be better for us, if me and Stormi just stayed kind of low-key. Your hormones are going crazy and your emotions are more heightened and I just felt like I wasn't prepared to [be public.]
I just knew it would be better for me, and I could enjoy the whole experience if I did it privately. I just felt like it was a sacred special moment and I wasn't ready to share it with anybody. I just wanted to keep that to myself.

I had a really good time, and I feel like that's why Stormi is so calm and so happy — because I was so calm and so happy.

hell

hell no uy e nr ere nemrne emebr b enefvxv gf

Ads